Thanks to everyone who was able to attend the Joint Meeting on 27th October 2020, of the Connecting Care Roundtable and Doors to Mentors Working Group (Collective ed. Central Coast). The engagement and input from everyone was incredible and we are very excited about the next steps – our first Community Leadership Roundtable Meeting for December 2020!
The main outcomes from this meeting include:
- Clear understanding of where we have been, where we are and where we are going.
- Introduction of the Interim Chair of the Community Leadership Roundtable.
- Workshopping the role of the Community Leadership Roundtable and Action Groups.
- Refining membership categories.
- Commitment from groups/organisation and/or individuals in attendance to join the Community Leadership Roundtable and/or Action Groups.
- Progress towards a name for the Central Coast Community Wellbeing Governance model.
Stay tuned for more info soon!