Wellways Australia – Helpline
Everyone working on Helpline has a lived experience of mental health issues, whether personal, or as someone who cares for a family member or friend.
Helpline 1300 111 500 is an empathetic, respectful and non-judgmental service that provides:
* Information about mental illness, treatment and recovery
* Short-term support, including scheduled calls
* Tips and strategies for coping with mental health issues, including how to support a friend or family member
* Links to support groups, education programs and local community activities
* General information about programs, services and the NDIS