(renamed Health Consumers Action Group)
This Action Group achieved all 2021 planned outcomes.
- Formal submissions were made in response to the ‘My Healthcare Future’ documents and to the Legislative Council’s Review of Rural Health services
- Central Coast health data sources were identified and reviewed
- A comprehensive Health and Wellbeing Determinants Data Repository has been developed to inform the Community Wellbeing Framework
- Four Community Health Literacy Training sessions were held in partnership with THS NW Promotion
- Pathways identified to target community who are harder to reach – those with dementia risk, people with psychological trauma arising from adverse experiences, and those experiencing mental ill health.
This Action Group will now expand its membership base and continue in 2022 as the Central Connect Health Consumers Action Group.